Dr. Shyamsunder believes ‘knowledge is strength’. After he graduated as a dentist. He continued his education in advanced clinical research from New York University; Fellowship in Maxillofacial prosthetic from University of Illinois at Chicago Medical center; Clinical research certificate program from University of Illinois at Chicago Dental Medicine; Complete his residency in Prosthodontics from Nova Southeastern University, where he was the chief resident for department of Prosthodontics. Dr. Shyamsunder has authored several publications and his research interests are focused on the biomechanics of dental implants, on clinical and laboratory testing of dental materials and techniques.
Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthodontist, Implant Dentistry
Dr. Scott C. Schwartz and staff of Children and adult dentistry are extremely pleased to welcome Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder who has 14 years experience in all aspects of dentistry, surgical and restorative implant placement. After dental school he has completed doctoral and post doctoral programs in advanced dental care in Prosthodontics and Maxillofacial prosthetics. He has been involved in research and published many scientific papers in medical and dental journals.
Prosthodontists are like the “quarterback” of a dental treatment plan. They regularly lead teams of general dentists, other specialists, and other health care professionals to develop solutions for simple and complex dental needs.
- Crowns and bridges over teeth or over implants.
- Veneers, teeth whitening for aesthetics.
- Comprehensive full mouth restoration with dental implants.
- Upper and lower Complete Denture
- Removable and fixed hybrid dentures over implants for better stability.
- Extractions, dental implant and teeth- all on the same appointment.
Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthetic Dentistry
- Replace part of missing jaw caused by Cancer, development defect or trauma.
- Obturators and mandibular prosthesis.
- Restore function to patients with oro-nasal communication.
- Treatment options for patients with cleft lip and palate.
For more information on Oral and Maxilliofacial Prosthodontist visit: http://www.maxillofacialprosthetics.org/referringphysicians/whatismp.html